As human beings, relationships are a part of our life. Friendship and love- we experience it all; and with love and care comes missing your loved and dear ones. Almost all of us miss someone or the other in our life, isn’t it? It is the most common and of course a terrible feeling for those in love!
Are you badly missing that special person in your life and dying to say something to him or her? Take help of the popular missing you quotes and let him or her know what you feel. Miss you quotes can be romantic, poetic, sweet, cute, funny or emotional. You can make the best use of these missing him or missing her quotes to convey your heartfelt emotions.
If you are among those who are going through a tough phase of their love life and fighting it hard to win back your love, running out on ideas, then words can for sure be the savior for you! Using small words or dropping a sweet love note often seems trivial to us when we fall apart! However, I miss you quotes will help you rekindle the love and who knows, you might get your special person back in life! Rebuild your love with I miss you quotes.
Meeting and parting is a part of our lives; and as William Shakespeare rightly said "Absence makes the heart grow fonder". His or her absence makes you feel terrible and vulnerable. You crave to hear from your sweetheart, wish to spent time together. If you feel this way, why keeping it secretly locked in your heart? Let your know, how u die to see the smile on his/her face, how u crave to feel the touch of his/her hands and how badly you miss her/him. Missing you quotes would definitely convey your feelings in the best possible way and your girlfriend or boyfriend would crave to be with you again.
Missing you quotes best expresses the feelings of an aching heart and says best that “I love you”. So what if you cant pen down what you feel; give your sentiments and feelings altogether a new form with famous missing you quotes that have been penned down by some great writers over the ages for interpreting various emotions of love and life.
Popular miss you quotes can work magic specially when in a long distance relationship. All those in a long distance relationship would agree to this that it calls for immense dedication, trust and most importantly communication to carry on with these kinds of relationships. So to keep your relationship fresh as always, why not trying out something different! Get a bit romantic and send the love of your life a cute I miss you quote.
Use missing you quotes to rekindle that old flame in your relationship. Many of us often feel very awkward to convey our words directly across, right on face! With miss you quotes we can do that beautifully. Send one missing you quote everyday to your partner till you are together again.
Is someone in your mind? Are you thinking and missing him/her? Then what are you waiting for? Pick up your mobile phone and send him a text message containing a sweet missing you quote. Short message with a lovely collection of words, reflecting your feelings completely, can surely work miracles.
You can also show your love and emotions by way of gifts and nothing like it if you add a small message or a finest missing you quote, with it! Gifts coupled with missing you notes or love messages are always the best way to put you feeling across!
In the present world situation, we don’t really have time to sit back and write long letters or mails, which once our mom and dad used to do. This however doesn’t mean that we won’t express our feelings to our loved ones. No matter how much things change around the world, few things never really change. Just the way our mom and dad use to love each other and care for one another, even we feel the same way for our loved ones. The feelings are same, only the way of expression has changed; but that really doesn’t matter, till the time we express! Be it mails, long letters, cards or text messages, all that matters is you must convey your heartfelt feeling to your love. Here are some amazing missing you quotes that would fill up the void for you, created by his/her absence.
Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.
~Edna St Vincent Millay
Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.
~Lamartine
Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.
~Kay Knudsen
All days are nights to see till I see thee, and nights bright days when dreams do show thee to me
~William Shakespeare, "Sonnet XLIII"
Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.
~Henry David Thoreau
What is the opposite of two? A lonely me, a lonely you.
~Richard Wilbur
How like a winter hath my absence been
From thee, the pleasure of the fleeting year!
What freezings have I felt, what dark days seen!
What old December's bareness everywhere!
~William Shakespeare, "Sonnet XCVII"
No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other's worth.
~Robert Southey
Thou art gone from my gaze like a beautiful dream.
And I seek thee in vain by the meadow and stream.
~George Linley
Love reckons hours for months, and days for years; and every little absence is an age.
~John Dryden
Your absence has gone through me
Like thread through a needle
Everything I do is stitched with its color.
~W.S. Merwin, "Separation"
For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.
~Judy Garland
In true love the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged.
~Hans Nouwens
Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.
~Kay Knudsen
If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.
~Claudia Ghandi
Gone - flitted away,
Taken the stars from the night and the sun
From the day! Gone, and a cloud in my heart."
-Alfred Tennyson
I miss you like the sun misses the flowers, like the sun misses the flowers in the depths of winter, instead of beauty to direct it's light to, the heart hardens like the frozen world which your absence has banished me to.
~William Thatcher
"Thou art gone from my gaze like a beautiful dream.
And I seek thee in vain by the meadow and stream."
-George Linley
To die and part is a less evil; but to part and live, there, there is the torment.
-George Lansdowne
We only part to meet again.
-John Gay
When I go away from you
The world beats dead
Like a slackened drum....
~Amy Lowell, "The Taxi"
Days of absence, sad and dreary,
Clothed in sorrow's dark array, -
Days of absence, I am weary;
She I love is far away.
~Jean-Jacques Rousseau
Oft in the tranquil hour of night,
When stars illume the sky,
I gaze upon each orb of light,
And wish that thou wert by.
~George Linley
The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.
~Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
I keep coming back to you in my head, but you couldn't know that, and I have no carbons.
~Adrienne Rich
What shall I do with all the days and hours
That must be counted ere I see thy face?
How shall I charm the interval that lowers
Between this time and that sweet time of grace?
~Frances Anne Kemble
I am tired, Beloved,
of chafing my heart against
the want of you;
of squeezing it into little inkdrops,
And posting it.
~Amy Lowell, "The Letter"
The joy of meeting pays the pangs of absence; else who could bear it?
~Nicholas Rowe
Where'er I roam, whatever realms to see,
My heart untravelled, fondly turns to thee;
Still to my brother turns, with ceaseless pain,
And drags at each remove a lengthening chain.
~Oliver Goldsmith, The Traveller
In the hope to meet
Shortly again, and make our absence sweet.
~Ben Jonson
Missing someone gets easier every day because even though it's one day further from the last time you saw each other, it's one day closer to the next time you will.
~Author Unknown
Ever absent, ever near;
Still I see thee, still I hear;
Yet I cannot reach thee, dear!
~Francis Kazinczy
Ye flowers that drop, forsaken by the spring,
Ye birds that, left by summer, cease to sing,
Ye trees that fade, when Autumn heats remove,
Say, is not absence death to those who love?
~Alexander Pope
I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each other's dreams, we can play together all night.
~Bill Watterson, Calvin & Hobbes
Are you badly missing that special person in your life and dying to say something to him or her? Take help of the popular missing you quotes and let him or her know what you feel. Miss you quotes can be romantic, poetic, sweet, cute, funny or emotional. You can make the best use of these missing him or missing her quotes to convey your heartfelt emotions.
If you are among those who are going through a tough phase of their love life and fighting it hard to win back your love, running out on ideas, then words can for sure be the savior for you! Using small words or dropping a sweet love note often seems trivial to us when we fall apart! However, I miss you quotes will help you rekindle the love and who knows, you might get your special person back in life! Rebuild your love with I miss you quotes.
Meeting and parting is a part of our lives; and as William Shakespeare rightly said "Absence makes the heart grow fonder". His or her absence makes you feel terrible and vulnerable. You crave to hear from your sweetheart, wish to spent time together. If you feel this way, why keeping it secretly locked in your heart? Let your know, how u die to see the smile on his/her face, how u crave to feel the touch of his/her hands and how badly you miss her/him. Missing you quotes would definitely convey your feelings in the best possible way and your girlfriend or boyfriend would crave to be with you again.
Missing you quotes best expresses the feelings of an aching heart and says best that “I love you”. So what if you cant pen down what you feel; give your sentiments and feelings altogether a new form with famous missing you quotes that have been penned down by some great writers over the ages for interpreting various emotions of love and life.
Popular miss you quotes can work magic specially when in a long distance relationship. All those in a long distance relationship would agree to this that it calls for immense dedication, trust and most importantly communication to carry on with these kinds of relationships. So to keep your relationship fresh as always, why not trying out something different! Get a bit romantic and send the love of your life a cute I miss you quote.
Use missing you quotes to rekindle that old flame in your relationship. Many of us often feel very awkward to convey our words directly across, right on face! With miss you quotes we can do that beautifully. Send one missing you quote everyday to your partner till you are together again.
Is someone in your mind? Are you thinking and missing him/her? Then what are you waiting for? Pick up your mobile phone and send him a text message containing a sweet missing you quote. Short message with a lovely collection of words, reflecting your feelings completely, can surely work miracles.
You can also show your love and emotions by way of gifts and nothing like it if you add a small message or a finest missing you quote, with it! Gifts coupled with missing you notes or love messages are always the best way to put you feeling across!
In the present world situation, we don’t really have time to sit back and write long letters or mails, which once our mom and dad used to do. This however doesn’t mean that we won’t express our feelings to our loved ones. No matter how much things change around the world, few things never really change. Just the way our mom and dad use to love each other and care for one another, even we feel the same way for our loved ones. The feelings are same, only the way of expression has changed; but that really doesn’t matter, till the time we express! Be it mails, long letters, cards or text messages, all that matters is you must convey your heartfelt feeling to your love. Here are some amazing missing you quotes that would fill up the void for you, created by his/her absence.
Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.
~Edna St Vincent Millay
Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.
~Lamartine
Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.
~Kay Knudsen
All days are nights to see till I see thee, and nights bright days when dreams do show thee to me
~William Shakespeare, "Sonnet XLIII"
Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.
~Henry David Thoreau
What is the opposite of two? A lonely me, a lonely you.
~Richard Wilbur
How like a winter hath my absence been
From thee, the pleasure of the fleeting year!
What freezings have I felt, what dark days seen!
What old December's bareness everywhere!
~William Shakespeare, "Sonnet XCVII"
No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other's worth.
~Robert Southey
Thou art gone from my gaze like a beautiful dream.
And I seek thee in vain by the meadow and stream.
~George Linley
Love reckons hours for months, and days for years; and every little absence is an age.
~John Dryden
Your absence has gone through me
Like thread through a needle
Everything I do is stitched with its color.
~W.S. Merwin, "Separation"
For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.
~Judy Garland
In true love the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged.
~Hans Nouwens
Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.
~Kay Knudsen
If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.
~Claudia Ghandi
Gone - flitted away,
Taken the stars from the night and the sun
From the day! Gone, and a cloud in my heart."
-Alfred Tennyson
I miss you like the sun misses the flowers, like the sun misses the flowers in the depths of winter, instead of beauty to direct it's light to, the heart hardens like the frozen world which your absence has banished me to.
~William Thatcher
"Thou art gone from my gaze like a beautiful dream.
And I seek thee in vain by the meadow and stream."
-George Linley
To die and part is a less evil; but to part and live, there, there is the torment.
-George Lansdowne
We only part to meet again.
-John Gay
When I go away from you
The world beats dead
Like a slackened drum....
~Amy Lowell, "The Taxi"
Days of absence, sad and dreary,
Clothed in sorrow's dark array, -
Days of absence, I am weary;
She I love is far away.
~Jean-Jacques Rousseau
Oft in the tranquil hour of night,
When stars illume the sky,
I gaze upon each orb of light,
And wish that thou wert by.
~George Linley
The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.
~Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
I keep coming back to you in my head, but you couldn't know that, and I have no carbons.
~Adrienne Rich
What shall I do with all the days and hours
That must be counted ere I see thy face?
How shall I charm the interval that lowers
Between this time and that sweet time of grace?
~Frances Anne Kemble
I am tired, Beloved,
of chafing my heart against
the want of you;
of squeezing it into little inkdrops,
And posting it.
~Amy Lowell, "The Letter"
The joy of meeting pays the pangs of absence; else who could bear it?
~Nicholas Rowe
Where'er I roam, whatever realms to see,
My heart untravelled, fondly turns to thee;
Still to my brother turns, with ceaseless pain,
And drags at each remove a lengthening chain.
~Oliver Goldsmith, The Traveller
In the hope to meet
Shortly again, and make our absence sweet.
~Ben Jonson
Missing someone gets easier every day because even though it's one day further from the last time you saw each other, it's one day closer to the next time you will.
~Author Unknown
Ever absent, ever near;
Still I see thee, still I hear;
Yet I cannot reach thee, dear!
~Francis Kazinczy
Ye flowers that drop, forsaken by the spring,
Ye birds that, left by summer, cease to sing,
Ye trees that fade, when Autumn heats remove,
Say, is not absence death to those who love?
~Alexander Pope
I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each other's dreams, we can play together all night.
~Bill Watterson, Calvin & Hobbes
2 comments:
I don't have a problem believing in God and Jesus. But in Genesis one has to wonder about these sentences that just go on and end without finishing. The thought is unfinished. Where did Adam go? What is he doing? Hello? There has to be some pages missing.
Source: http://quoteslib.com/tag/missing-someone-quotes/
Lovely collection about miss you quotes. I have collected many quotes from you. Thanks!!
Post a Comment