Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Good quotes on love

 There is no end to good quotes on love. There are just a plethora of them. Sweet I love you quotes express your unexpressed feelings. Use these cute love quotes to make the important and precious people in your life feel special like never before:


  1. "Falling in love is so hard on the knees" ~Aerosmith

  2. "Come live in my heart and pay no rent" - Samuel Lover

  3. "If I know what love is, it is because of you"- Herman Hesse

  4. "So, fall asleep love, loved by me... for I know love, I am loved by thee"- Robert Browning

  5. "Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down" -Oprah Winfrey

  6. "You cannot be lonely if you like the person you're alone with" -Wayne W. Dyer

  7. "My love as deep; the more I give to thee,
    The more I have, both are infinite"
    -William Shakespeare

0 comments:

Post a Comment