- We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone we find it with another.- Thomas Merton
- When you are in love you can't, fall asleep because reality is, better than your dreams.- Dr. Seuss
- "A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous."- Ingrid Bergman
- "I wished for nothing beyond her smile, and to, walk with her thus, hand in hand, along a, sun-warmed, flower-bordered path."- Andre Gide
- "I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you."- Roy Croft
- "I laugh, I love, I hope, I try I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. , And I know you do the same things too, So we're really not that different, me and you"- Colin Raye
- "If I know what love is, it is because of you."- Herman Hesse
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Famous Love Quotes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment