Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Love quotes for your sweetheart:




  • "If I had a rose for every time I thought of you, I'd be picking roses for a lifetime."

  • "Wherever you are - know I really love you. Wherever you've been --know I've been there too. Whatever you're doing when you need a friend call me, I'll be there just to listen to you."

  • "If this is a crush, then I don't know if I could take the real thing if it happens."

  • "A heart that loves is always young."

  • "If you love someone you would be willing to give up everything for them, but if they loved you back they'd never ask you to."

  • "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love."

  • "Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it."

  • "To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world."

0 comments:

Post a Comment