Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Romantic love quotes

  1. "The most important things are the hardest to say, because words diminish them" -Stephen King

  2. "Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction" -Antoine de Saint-Exupery

  3. "Love isn't love
    'Til you give it away" -Oscar Hammerstein

  4. "For you see, each day I love you more
    Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow"
    -Rosemonde Gerard

  5. "Ah, lady, when I gave my heart to thee,
    It passed into thy lifelong regency"- Gilbert Parker

  6. "Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that" -Michael Leunig

  7. "Who, being loved, is poor?" -Oscar Wilde

  8. "Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place" -Zora Neale Hurston

  9. "We are not the same persons this year as last; nor are those we love. It is a happy chance if we, changing, continue to love a changed person" -W. Somerset Maugham

  10. "Come, let us make love deathless"- Herbert Trench

  11. "I but know that I love thee, whatever thou art" - Thomas Moore

0 comments:

Post a Comment